Turn Back Time With Red Light Therapy
Regardless of our age we are all conscious of those tell, tell fine lines and the beginning of a wrinkle. The market is full of creams and more permanent treatments are also easily available, but let’s be honest they can be quite pricey!!
So is there and effective, affordable alternative that can have lasting results?
Red Light Therapy offers an alternative and can with a few treatments improve your skins appearance and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
So how does Red Light Therapy work?
Red Light Therapy users Infrared light, which has a stronger wavelength than other types of light. It can penetrate the skin to a depth of about 8 to 10 mm, allowing it to be absorbed.
Once absorbed, the light energy is converted to cellular energy, which stimulates the body’s natural healing processes on a cellular level. This results in a wide range of benefits, including:
- Reduced inflammation
- Increased production of collagen
- Improvements in the ability of cells to heal and clean themselves
- Increased lymph system activity
Fine lines and wrinkles become visible as the skin’s ability to produce collagen decreases. Red light therapy stimulates the production of collagen and reduces the appearance after just a few treatments.
Why use an LED red light treatment?
Using LED’s rather than incandescent, fluorescent or laser light provides a range of additional benefits. In fact, NASA use LED’s for the red lights they use in space because of these benefits.
- Red LED light has a tighter wavelength span than other types of bulbs, meaning that they emit the useful wavelengths without wasted energy
- There’s no heat produced by LED lights, making the treatment safer, and more comfortable
- LED’s are tiny, which means they can be incorporated into handheld devices, like our Compacts and Pens, making them more suitable for home use
- LED’s last longer and are more Eco-friendly than other types of bulbs, using far less energy to produce the same results.
Does it Really Work?
In a word, yes. Red light penetrates the skin, unlike topical skin treatments, making it more effective at creating changes in the cells that encourage them to heal themselves naturally.
The wavelengths used in our products have been clinically tested. In independent anti-ageing trials, results showed improvements in skin appearance in 86% of those using our Compact and Pen in conjunction with their daily skincare, 79% of those using the Compact and their skincare, and just 36% of those using their skincare alone.
To have a look in more detail at how Red Light Therapy can help you Watch our Video.