The first week of August marked National Cleanse Your Skin Week – the perfect opportunity to shout about our Clear Skin range!
We want you to glow and feel beautiful in your own skin – no makeup needed. We’ve put together 5 top tips in keeping clear skin…
- Keep your hands off your face! I know it’s tempting to itch and scratch and fuss but all day long your hands are picking up bacteria that you don’t want anywhere near your pores.
- For clogged pores use products with salicylic acidwhich dissolves the type of skin debris that clogs pores and causes acne. Salicylic acid can directly dissolve the keratin plugs and regulate skin
- Don’t overwash! Of course, wash your face twice a day, However, although washing your facehelps to remove dirt and oil from your pores, washing too much can lead to dryness and irritation, causing more breakouts. Also, avoid scrubbing your face, which can irritate the skin.
- The trick is to remove the layers of dead skin cells and dirt that are blocking your pores — and your skin’s natural glow. Products with alpha hydroxy and lactic acids exfoliate gently to make you look radiant.
- You need to clean your phone too! If you’re seeing pimples on your cheeks or anywhere near the area where you hold your phone, they may be from those hour-long convos with your BFF. Your phone picks up lots of dirt and bacteria (from your hands, your bag, the kitchen counter), which can then get transferred to your face when you’re chatting on the phone. Wipe your screen with an anti-bacterial wipe every so often!
At Love My Skin we believe in using the best technology to provide you with key pieces in your skincare regime. Women can rack up a small fortune in their lifetime from buying serums, creams, lotions and more fads that we can count. Our clear skin red light therapy range going to be your skincare routine’s new best friend! Red Light Therapy is the latest in advanced beauty, clinically proven to improve skin healing and reduce the inflammation associated with acne and spots. Turn your back on troublesome skin, and wake up to cleaner, calmer, smoother skin every day.
And we have some very exciting news. Can you keep a secret? … new products are coming to the Love My Skin Range very shortly! Get ready for the comeback of cleansing brushes in a top high street retailer very soon…X