RED LIGHT THERAPY FOR ACNE? LOVE MY SKIN “CLEAR SKIN COMPACT” REVIEW + 20% DISCOUNT
Social media beauty, Alison McFarland, has been using our Clear Skin Compact for a few weeks and seen excellent results. We’re offering all readers with 20% off with code ALISON20.
To read Alison’s full blog: http://www.alisonmcfarland.co.uk/2018/04/love-my-skin-clear-skin-compact.html
To view Alison’s demo and initial reactions see her YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BJwxvuRtFw&feature=youtu.be
WHAT IS RED LIGHT THERAPY?
ISN’T BLUE LIGHT THERAPY TYPICALLY USED FOR SKIN CONCERNS?
How to use the Clear Skin Compact:
- Simply press the button for 2 seconds to turn it on
- Place compact onto the affected area
- Once 1 minute is up the beeping will stop and the light will turn off
- Clean the compact with an alcoholic wipe to ensure you don’t spread bacteria around your face
- Turn back on and apply to the next area
- Repeat 3 times a day! ( Tip! Do not use the compact on the same area in the same hour)
One week of use:
As you can see from my before and after pictures Red Light Therapy has definitely made an obvious difference to my skin. You can see areas were my skin is significantly less red. Breakouts have also healed extremely quickly and I definitely think the compact has reduced the hateful red marks left from spots! Typically my skin would take a few weeks to heal properly from breakouts whereas The Clear Skin Compact has speeded it up so much and within just one week!”
Check out Alison’s channels:
Love My Skin X